Monday 31 October 2011

History of Advertising Trust

The History of Advertising Trust collections are divided into: Advertising Agencies, Advertising Regulation and Codes of Practice, Clubs, Associations and Organisations, Corporate Marketing Archives (including Hovis, HP Foods, Rowntree, SmithKline Beecham, and Sturmey Archer), Designers and Creatives, Professional Interest Bodies, TV and Cinema Commercials, HAT Special Collections & Compilations, and HAT Library. The site contains a wealth of visual material, including an Online gallery. There is also the facility to buy Vintage Advertising Poster Prints.


(c) HAT

2 comments:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Mobile Video Advertising

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. website design

    ReplyDelete